Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
AEC Skyline - Eelde
AEC Skyline is a young and dynamic aviation maintenance and operational company. Operating from home base Groningen Airport Eelde, we support the Dutch defense with various high-performance aircraft during exercises in The Netherlands and abroad. The tasking consists of supplying Close Air Support, radar jamming and simulation, target towing, radar tracking profiles and fulfilling the aggressor role.
Work As a technical service employee you are responsible for the preventive and correct performance of maintenance and inspections. In addition, the associated registration and administration of maintenance and work performed. In addition, you will be deployed for the daily preparation of the aircraft during the flight operation which can take place in The Netherlands and abroad. All work is carried out in accordance with procedures laid down in manuals under the flag of the Federal Aviation Administration.
Do you meet the criteria below, are you a team player, flexible, do you want to develop yourself and are you ready for a new challenge?
- A successfully completed MBO-4 training in aircraft maintenance;
- Minimum 3 years work experience at an aircraft maintenance organization;
- Command of Dutch and English in speech and writing;
- Having an Aircraft Maintenance License (AML) / EASA PART 66 and / or an FAA A&P license is recommended;
- Experience with the Bombardier Learjet 35/36 is recommended;
- Affinity with Defense and Air Force experience is recommended;
- Knowledge and application of aviation organizations, procedures, regulations, regulations, technical manuals and regulations;
- Dexterity is required for performing disassembly and assembly work with hand tools and for adjusting aircraft systems, as well as for operating measuring tools and special test equipment;
- Analytical ability, working in a team, great sense of responsibility and quality awareness and being able to work under changing circumstances;
- Willing to work on location at home and abroad with some regularity.
Application closure: November 1.
Type of employment: Full-time / temporary employment with the possibility of extension.